Is there any way to cool down body heat and prevent dehydration, heat stroke during summer season? Yes, there are ways to protect yourself from scorching summer heat but how ? we are going to find out very soon.
If they can, why you can’t !!!
Have you ever imagined how people are surviving in places like Thar desert where day temperature rises above 40 degrees Celsius and night is a bit colder? Since, summer season has begun the earths temperature is rising drastically and it’s affecting all over India. So, in this summer season which is going to be hotter than the previous years we should take some steps to avoid intense summer heat.
Steps to Avoid Scorching Summer Heat Waves
- Sunscreen Lotion: First and the foremost thing is to avoid summer heat waves and stay in cooler place to avoid sun stroke. If it’s an emergency than always wear sunscreen lotion of SPF at least 15 or above, that will protect your skin from UV rays which cause skin burn and aging.
#Note: Apply lotion 30 minutes before you go out. Make sure it is water resistant.
- Dress And Accessories: Wear light colour cotton clothes and cover most part of the body from harmful rays of sun. For example, you should wear full cotton t-shirt, full pant, wear sunglasses and hat when you go out on a sunny day.
- Exercise Early And Late: Always avoid exercising when temperature is too high as it causes hyper hydration. Exercise early in the morning and later in the evening should be ideal for workout.
- Drink Lot Of Water: Stay hydrated by drinking lot of normal water in summer, also avoid cold water or cold cool drinks that is not at all good for health. Always carry a water bottle with you and an ORS solution if you get over hydrated. Take it if you get heat stroke.
- Stay In Shade: As you know the temperature is at its peak between 11 am to 3:30 pm, hence try to be in shade and hide yourself so that you can avoid heat waves.
- Summer Fruits: If you are losing too much body fluid then it’s time to take summer fruits such as water melon, oranges, mangoes, papaya, guava which not only increases water content of the body also makes you refreshed all day.
- Avoid Intoxication: Avoid alcohol, beer, wine and caffeine as it dehydrates you more than you can imagine.
- Avoid Peak Hours: Tanning is always bad for your body as it causes skin cancer. Hence, avoid going out in peak hours of sunlight.
- Breakfast Is Important: Never skip your breakfast during summer season as it kicks your metabolism activity and keep you energize whole day.
# Note Healthy tip: Protein diet with one glass juice should be taken early in the morning breakfast. Never take high protein diet in the lunch time.
- Bring Snacks In Office: If you work in office, then you should bring snacks which should be taken 7 to 8 times in office hours without disturbing your co-worker. It is really good during summer which keeps your body to a normal temperature.
- HVAC: Whenever necessary use Air Conditioner, Cooler and fan, which can drop your body temperature to normal temperature. But, also keep a look on your electricity bill 😛
- Reduce Oven Usage: Avoid using oven during the time when temperature is too high outside, use it if necessary in the evening when temperature cools down. Use refrigerators to cool your food.
- Proper Ventilation: Do plantation and use windows with proper ventilation which is very effective during summer season.
#Note: Avoid using windows when outside temperature is too hot.
- Avoid Salt Tablets: Avoid eating salt tablets instead of it, always prefer for its replacement consulting with your doctor.
- Use Mobile Applications: The best part of today’s century is that you can use mobile applications. Install apps which can tell you the amount of fluid you are taking each day. There are apps which will always alarm you about the quantity of water you have taken is less, so that will motivate you to drink more water and helps you to avoid heat stroke and dehydration.
- Use WeatherForecast: Read Newspaper, Watch Weather News and Install weather forecast applications like accuweather which will give you forecast of today, tomorrow and coming days in advance.
- Avoid Summer Travelling: If you are a traveller and would like to travel around the world, then avoid it during peak hours of summer. It may cause skin tanning and skin burn which in turn can cause skin cancer.
- Never Keep Someone In Car: Never keep your pet such as dog, cat, elders and babies inside closed cars. It should always be avoided.
- Advice of Inguin: Stay Cool, Stay Hydrated and Stay Informed about summer health tips and consult doctor if your body is hydrating more.
Thus, these suggestions would help you to keep your body to a normal temperature and stay energised whole day.
- #Note: Consult a doctor in case you are unable to manage the health issues on your own.
For more information visit inguin website.