There are so many amazing things a green tea can do if you drink it on daily basis in the morning. But never drink it in an empty stomach always have it with morning breakfast. If you drink it without having anything in the morning it may cause stomach ache, constipation etc. You can check our previous post where we have mentioned about healthy foods which you can have in early morning breakfast. Today, we are going to discuss in detail about green tea.
What is Green Tea ?
Green tea is usually made up of Camellia Sinensis leaves. It is originated from china but now its production has been spread in all over the world. There are so many varieties of tea which are grown in India as well as abroad. But, Green has its own benefits which cannot be describe in words unless and until you have it daily. It is used as a natural herb from so many years to heal wounds, control bleeding, improve mental and physical health, etc. there are so many benefits of green tea. Some are listed below-
- Excellent product for your brain health– green tea contains a combination of caffeine and L-theanine which both works together to improve the brain functioning. Many people have experienced more energy and being productive after consuming a glass of green tea. For this health benefit, it is important to make it a part of your daily diet.
- Fat burning- green tea is used in so many fat burning products because of this health benefit. Green tea helps in boosting the metabolic rate and reduction of fat which directly improves your physical performance.
- Improve dental health- green tea contains Catechins in it which help in killing harmful bacteria and virus and protect you from cavities and other dental disorder. It is also a good product for the people who suffer from bad breath.
- Lower the risk of diabetes– type-2 diabetes is a very common disease from which more than 300 million people are affected worldwide. This disease involves an inability to produce insulin. According to a recent study, the people who drink green tea regularly have a low risk of diabetes as compared to those who do not drink.
- Reduce cancer chances- the polyphenols present in green tea reduce the growth of the tumor and protect against ultra- violet radiation. For this benefit, drink a glass of green tea regularly in the morning.
- Protect from cardiovascular disease– according to American Medical Association, the people who drink glass of green tea regularly have lower chances of heart disease. The Catechins present in green tea lower a risk of dying from cardiovascular diseases.
- Lower bad cholesterol– green tea also works efficiently in reducing your bad cholesterol level. Bad cholesterol is a reason of so many health related problems. That is why, it is really important to reduce it to live a healthy life.
- Skincare– the presence of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties in green tea helps to keep your skin healthy. You can also apply on your skin directly to reduce wrinkles and signs of aging. Sun damage can also be reduced with a help of green tea.
- Depression– a natural amino acid commonly known as Theanine present in the green tea leaves. It helps to provide you a relaxing effect which is really important in this type of situation. That is why, it is beneficial to drink a glass of green tea whenever you feel a situation of depression.
- Prevent Alzheimer disease– green tea helps in protecting brain cells from damage and keep you safe from deadly disease such as Alzheimer disease.
The above mentioned benefits of Green Tea will make your body fit if you take it on a daily basis.
- #Note: Consult a doctor in case you are unable to manage the health issues on your own.
For more information visit inguin website .