Have you ever went through a medical emergency known as Heart Attack. You know the pain and risk when you go through the whole process of such emergency. Before taking any risk you must have enough information about it. So, today we are going to discuss about a complete guide to heart attack.
What is a heart attack?
A heart attack happens when the oxygen-rich blood of heart suddenly becomes blocked and heart cannot able to get the oxygen. If it doesn’t recover quickly, the heart muscles begin to die. The reason for heart attack is Coronary artery disease in which a plaque builds up inside the arteries. Sometimes, the blood clot forms on the plaque’s surface that can completely block the flow of blood through an artery. It is really important to give treatment just after the symptoms. If someone is having an attack and you are not sure about it then consult your doctor immediately. If an individual doesn’t take it seriously then it might become very dangerous for him.
Here are some of the symptoms that you shouldn’t ignore-
- Indigestion, Nausea, stomach pain or heartburn
- Discomfort in chest
- Jaw or throat pain
- Feeling lightheaded or dizzy
- Pain spreading to the arms
- Unusually loud snoring
- Getting exhausted easily
- Irregular heart beat
- Sweating unusually
- Swelling in legs, ankles, and feet
- A long lasting cold that won’t quit
Heart attack causes
- Here are some of the common causes of heart diseases are-
- Defects in heart you’re born with
- Coronary artery disease
- Valvular heart disease
- Drug abuse
- High blood pressure
- Some over prescription medications, counter medications, herbal remedies, and dietary supplements
- Maintain blood pressure– hypertension or high blood pressure is known as a silent killer. The heart attack risk begins to increase with the increase in blood pressure. It is really important to maintain blood pressure for your good health.
- Reduce stress– stress is one of the reasons that contribute to cardiovascular diseases. It may become a reason of heart attack or sudden death. Try to avoid this situation and also the people who make you angry.
- Exercise daily– the lack of exercise contributes to obesity which may become a reason of heart attack in future. Exercise will not only help to burn the calories but also protect you from deadly diseases.
- Don’t smoke– everyone knows that, smoking is injurious to our health. So, it is essential for you to avoid smoking that contributes to lungs, heart, and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Avoid self-medication– don’t ever try to treat your diseases by taking medicines of your choice. This may cause heart attacks and other serious health problems.
Heart attack drugs and treatment
With each minute after a heart attack, more heart tissue loses or die. The way to prevent heart damage is to restore it quicker are possible-
- Aspirin– most of the doctors will advise you to take aspirin which helps to reduce blood clotting and help to maintain a healthy blood flow.
- Pain relievers– the doctor may provide you pain reliever such as morphine that eases your discomfort.
- Coronary angioplasty– the doctor may insert a tube that passed through legs to a blocked This procedure is done immediately after a cardiac cauterization.
If you follow these measures then you can lower the risk of heart attack. Always consult your doctor in case of any medical emergency.
- #Note: Consult a doctor in case you are unable to manage the health issues on your own.
For more information visit inguin website .