The month of the summer season is approaching and you must have planned your holidays near the beach or pool to chill your day out. But, are you worried about what will happen to your skin if you spend too much time in ultraviolet rays that may cause sunburn. Let’s check out the most effective ways to overcome tanning problem.
What is a tanning?
Tanning is basically what your skin does to protect itself from harmful rays of the sun. The people who spend a lot of time in the sun have higher chances of tanning on their skin. Some people try to avoid tanning as much as possible but few others also love going outdoor to get a tan. They must be aware of dangerous risks caused by harmful rays’ are- premature aging, eye damage, and skin cancer. There is a need to take extra precautions to protect you from overexposure and tanning. It is not essential that all types of tanning are same as they differ according to the process and timing of tanning.
Types of tanning
There are two types of tanning-
Delayed pigmentation darkening- this type of tanning takes a little bit more time to form. This type of tanning occurs when the DNA of skin has been damaged.
Immediate pigmentation darkening- this tanning immediately happens and causes an increase in the thickness of the dead skin.
Harmful effects of tanning
The tanning caused by harmful ultraviolet rays leads to many types of skin problems. Sun tan generally occurs on face, neck, legs and arms. The problems caused by tanning are-
- Fine lines
- Dark spots
- Skin burn
- Skin cancer
- Premature aging
How to prevent tanning?
- Wear protective clothing- it is one of the significant ways to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Try to cover your all body parts with clothes so that UV rays would not be able to harm your skin.
- Use sunscreen- there are so many sunscreen lotions available that may help you to protect from tanning. So, try to apply it on your skin properly before going outside.
- Take extra precautions in high altitudes- UV exposure increases more in high altitudes. Try to avoid going there without any proper clothes and other protective things.
- Avoid peak sunlight- try to avoid going outside between 10 AM to 4 PM when the UV rays are strongest.
Nowadays, people use so many chemical products for their skin care. However, they are not aware of their harmful effects on the body. That is why it is considered best to use natural products for your skin. Tanning can also be treated with a help of natural remedies. Here are few of the best ways to treat tanning naturally-
- Aloe Vera and fuller earth face pack- fuller earth and Aloe Vera are both the famous products for skin care. If you really want to remove tanning then make a pack by mixing 2spoon of Aloe Vera gel and fuller earth. You can also add rosewater to make your skin soft. This pack will definitely work to give you effective results.
- Yogurt and orange juice face pack– the present of vitamin C in yogurt is really beneficial for your skin. On another hand, yogurt work as a natural skin bleacher. Mix 1 spoon of yogurt and orange juice together and apply it on your skin. This is one of the best ways to make your skin healthy.
- #Note: Consult a doctor in case you are unable to manage the health issues on your own.
For more information visit inguin website.