Are you willing to shape your body and have decided to join a health club? Have you listed out all the health club/ fitness center in your town and purchased new exercise outfits. There are so many questions in your mind before you join any health club business plan and the services that gym is offering you. But before starting, there are many things you should take into account to make your time in the gym very useful, happy and most importantly it should be injury free.
But, before discussing further, I would like to point out few things that usually people get confused.
What is a gym and what is health club?
The health club is a workout space in which you perform all your physical exercise. It consists of different types of equipment which are mentioned below.
- Leg Press Machine
- Health Club Machine
- Leg Extension Machine
- Leg Curl Machine
- Chest Press Machine
- Flat Weigh Bench
- Olympic Benches
- Cable Cross Over Machine and much more…
#Note: Health Club is known by different name fitness club, fitness center, health Centre and all these are commonly known as Gym. So, in short, health club and gym, both are same in all perspective.
So, now you have planned your schedule and all the necessary gym accessories you have purchased and already paid your three month’s advance membership fee and all excited to get in shape. But, before you go to the gym and start doing your exercise’s there are few things that you should know that we are going to discuss here in detail.
Top 6 Actions Plans You Should Include In Your Daily Workout
- Warm Up Before Workout: The first and foremost thing before doing any exercise is to warm up your body. It is crucial to keep your blood flowing throughout the whole body, and it also minimizes the risk of injury. There are few basic warm up exercises that you should follow before directly jumping into the workout.
Stretching Exercise: It includes toe touching and moving it back and forth, moving your arm in 360 degrees in clockwise as well as anti-clockwise direction. It basically includes all physical therapy exercises we have done in our school.
Walking On the Treadmill: To get your heart pumping more efficiently, you should start walking on a treadmill for about 10 min at a slower pace and then little faster.
- Set Up Goal Before Doing Any Workout: Before doing any work you should have a proper planning which will lead to good performance. It is the first step towards your dream of achieving a healthy life. In the gym, you have to build your workout routine. But, what can be the right workout routine for both men and women. The general fitness workout program is shown in the below diagram.
- Body Building/Exercise Workout Log: After you have completed your step 2 then you have to prepare workout logs that will track your day to day workout training. The workout logs include everything from your diet chart to your weight chart. It is like an excel spreadsheet with all weekly routine. These days there are several websites like simple workout log and applications like Fit Notes which will keep a track on all your workouts which you are doing on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Report to Your Trainer: Sometimes, we don’t have enough knowledge what we are doing in the gym, and we land up doing wrong exercise. In that case, you should always seek your trainer advice before you start any exercise yourself unless and until you are perfect in that. Doing wrong activity leads to stress and which can cause injuries. To avoid it ask your trainer whether you are doing it correctly or not.
- Motivate Yourself: Motivation is the key to success even in doing work out. If you are having your partner with you who is regularly hitting the gym, it is a plus point in shaping your body. Some case studies have shown that people stop going to gym as they are alone and need someone to motivate themselves so that they can continue gymming.
- Cool Down Yourself: So, in all, you have completed all your exercise told by your trainer, and you are ready to leave gym arena. But, before doing that you should keep your body fresh to keep your heart pumping efficiently, in such case spending 10 min on the treadmill will give you enough energy to keep your body to a normal temperature.
All these things are really necessary if you are going to a gym for the first time to shape your body perfectly.
- #Note: Consult a doctor in case you are unable to manage the health issues on your own.
For more information visit inguin website .