Why does everyone hate the word ‘Death‘? Do you want to die? I believe no one on this earth wants to die. According to medical science, “Death is the end or termination of biological functions of the body.” There are many natural causes of death which occurs in the human body.
It is said that life is a beautiful journey and you must enjoy until it ceased. But as the human population is increasing day by day so as the count of deaths. Today we are going to discuss top 8 deadliest diseases that cause death.
- Disease Of The Heart: Cardiovascular disorder (CVD) is a collective term for diseases of the heart and blood vessels. But recent studies have shown that mammograms an instrument will help you to predict the type of heart disease you are facing. The heart is pumping organ which supplies blood to the whole body. There are many diseases which occur some of them are listed below: 1. Cardiac arrest ( Heart stops functioning suddenly) 2. High blood pressure ( Blood flow through artery walls increases rapidly)3. Heart Failure 4. Stroke etc
- Malignant Neoplasms (cancer): Cells are smallest structures of the human body. When cells divide abnormally and spread in the human body, it may result in cancer. There are many signs before cancer starts to develop like abnormal bleeding, prolonged sneezing, and cough, sudden weight loss, etc. Cigarette smoking which contains nicotine is a major cause of cancer death.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease (emphysema): Nearly 25 percent of the Indians are suffering from lung cancer. It blocks the air flow and won’t allow a person to breathe properly. It cannot be cured, and only treatment can help the patients.
- Cerebrovascular disease (stroke); There are many cases when circulation of blood to the brain is stopped, which causes brain cells to die. It is also called cerebrovascular disease. Oxygenated supply of blood from arteries to the brain stops functioning. This may result in stroke.
- Accidents(Unintentional Injuries): Accidents are not planned it may occur anytime and at any point. It causes serious injury which may result in death. These are of different types like physical, work accidents and most commonly by vehicle accidents.
- Alzheimer’s disease; It is a disease caused by degeneration of brain cells which results in loss of memory and other mental problems. The cause of death lies heart failure, stroke, etc. This mainly occurs in old age people. The main symptoms include lots of confusion and memory loss. So, many people die each year as a result of an Alzheimer’s disease.
- Diabetes; When Blood sugar level or glucose level is above normal constantly for a longer period than you have diabetes. It’s very common all over the world. Type 1 and Type 2 are two common types of diabetes. In Type 1 pancreas produce less insulin which regulates the amount of glucose in the human body. So, less insulin production means you have type 1 diabetes. In Type 2 body process sugar level in the body. There are some common symptoms in both the types Urine output is increased, Weight Loss is more, extreme thirst. Nearly 133300 persons die each year because of high sugar level.
- Nephritis, Nephrotic Syndrome (Kidney Failure); Kidney helps to remove waste products from the body in the form of urine. It measures the amount of albumin in the urine if it’s less than the normal then it indicates that you are suffering from Nephrotic Syndrome. The only solution when it occurs is dialysis and transplant. Nearly 20 million Indians are suffering from kidney disease and most of them don’t know it.
These were top 8 diseases that are widespread all over the world. The only reason why people are dying each and every year is the result of these deadliest diseases. The death rate will continue unless and until people become educated. We should teach each and every adult about the side effects of above mentioned biological causes of death. There are many other reasons which cause human death like Influenza and Pneumonia, Intentional Self-harm(suicide), Septicemia(Blood-Infection),Chronic Liver Disease and Cirrhosis, Essential Hypertension and high blood pressure, Parkinson’s disease and Pneumonitis.
“Educate Humans To Stop Count Of Death Rate”
For more visit inguin website and stay healthy.
Note- Please consult doctors after reading this blog for diagnosis and treatment.