Have you even wondered what will happen if you stay awake for a long period of time? How you will think, react and observe things around you. So many people would have experienced sleep deprivation at some point in time, for instance, studying for exams and working to complete a project, you would have to wake up for more than 36 hours. It will have an overall effect on your health and body if you do not take proper sleep. But, what happens generally will be discussed here in detail.
What happens if you don’t sleep for 36 hours?
- Sleep deficiency muddles with your ability to make thorough decisions. Even if you are trying to think correctly it may end up doing in a wrong way.
- Lack of sleep causes inflammatory bowel disease and increase in acid reflux which affects your stomach.
- If you don’t sleep for more than 7 hours, then there are higher chances of getting cold and sick more frequently.
- It may result in a headache and migraine if you don’t sleep for continuously 36 hours.
- Mood swings and irritability occurs more. A small environmental disturbance can irritate you the most.
- If you don’t sleep for more than 36 hours, you will have a poor vision which is characterised with hallucination and dimness. There are high chances that you may suffer from impaired immune system.
- You may feel tired and would not have enough energy for work out and play outdoor games.
- Socially you won’t be active and feel awkward in meeting friends.
- Memory loss is very common if you don’t sleep and may result in Alzheimer’s disease.
- The power of thinking in a creative way is lost and stress is increased throughout the body.
- It has been discovered that if you do not sleep continuously for 36 hours it will affect the cardiovascular system of the body, as a result, it will increase heart rate and in turn, it will increase the blood pressure of the body.
- You won’t be able to recall the faces of persons and it will impact your brain to a higher extent.
- You will notice wrinkles and lines under your eyes.
- In order to fight against germs, your body needs the more calorific value of fruits and vitamins. But, since continuously you have not slept for 36 hours, the immune system goes down during this period of time and won’t be able to fight against these germs.
- Excessive yawning occurs more than once during this period time which is caused by drowsiness and fatigue.
Thus, always make sure that you get proper sleep for more than 7 hours to get enough energy for the next day to stay active all the time. You can enjoy your life and relationship if you sleep properly. Always make sure that you get adequate sleep to remain active all over the day.
- #Note: Consult a doctor in case you are unable to manage the health issues on your own.
For more information visit inguin website .