Do you know if you don’t have fever then your body won’t be able to fight against pathogens which develops in the body, these pathogens are caused by small microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, fungie, etc. The hypothalamus is the main part of the brain which controls body temperature. The normal body temperature is around 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit or 37-degree celsius. Your body temperature never remains constant but varies in different regions of the body. There are different types of fever which can be divided based on your body temperature.
So, your body is showing signs of high body temperature due to viral infection? Then you must read this article about viral fever.
What Is Viral Fever And It’s Sign ?
Viral fever refers to a viral infection that is caused by an increase in normal body temperature. It is common in infants as well as adults due to low amount of immunity. The white blood cells are not able to produce large amount of antibodies which fights against pathogens
This infection also causes skin rashes, body pain, and headache. However, proper treatment can be done to treat a viral infection by using medicines available in the market and in some cases; home remedies can also help you to deal with this condition.
What Causes Viral Fever ?
Viral fever is a condition that is transferred from one individual to another through direct as well as indirect contact. Here are some of the common causes of viral fever that you must know.
- Infection: When an individual sneezes, cough, talks or yawns, he sprays some tiny particles of viruses and bacteria from his body. If you are sitting close to him, the virus or bacteria enter to your body through mouth or nose and infect you. It can take around 16-48 hours to infect body fully.
- Overdress: Infants, especially newborns, could get fevers if they wear more clothes in a hot natural environment because they can’t regulate their whole body temperature.
What are the symptoms of viral fever ?
It is really important to know about the symptoms of this infection to differentiate it with other diseases.
- The common symptom of viral infection is a very high fever that occurs at regular interval. This fever present in your body for a long period.
- The symptoms can be vomiting, pain in joints, rashes and swelling on the face. If you experience any of this symptom then there is a need to consult your doctor immediately otherwise, it can become harmful for you.
How Can We Treat Viral Fever ?
If you are suffering from viral fever, then it is important for you to take enough rest and have food life khichdi, soup and all that. If you are suffering from very high fever that is uncontrollable, then you should contact your doctor immediately. The doctor will provide you proper treatment and medicines that will help to cure the infection.
#Note: It is a very bad idea to self-medicate with antibiotics and analgesics.
Antibiotics work to kill bacteria infection, not a viral infection, and it may damage your health seriously. If your doctor has provided you antibiotics then, it means he wants to reduce the chances of secondary infections when you are sick. It is important to complete the course even you are feeling better. Leaving in Midway may lead to the formation of harmful bacteria and viruses.
How To Prevent Viral Fever ?
Prevention is always better than cure. It is important to be careful with personal hygiene to prevent harmful infections such as viral fever. Some common steps that you can follow to keep the diseases at bay-
- Avoid going to crowded places.
- Wash your hand before eating any food.
- Avoid touching your Nose and mouth with your hand without washing them properly. If you are suffering from cold, then you must remember to avoid crowded places and use your hanky or any clean cloth to cover your mouth while yawning, coughing or sneezing. This will not only help to keep diseases at bay but also prevent any other disease when you are already sick.
All the underlying steps which are mentioned above can be used in case you are suffering from viral fever. It is always better to have a good knowledge about viral fever in order to prevent it.
- #Note: Consult a doctor in case you are unable to manage the health issues on your own.
For more information visit inguin website .
You can also download inguin app from play store to enjoy a great experience . Inguin, a most trusted healthcare app which provides an online integrated healthcare delivery systemfor end users and health professionals.